“Tourism N Travel Small Business Scholarship” has been awarded for 2019. We begin accepting entries for the 2020 award from January 1st, 2020, and will be awarding the 2020 award by December 31st, 2020. This is a $2,000 evergreen scholarship and will be renewed annually, Deadline to Apply is December 15th, 2020.
“Tourism N Travel Small Business Scholarship” Award Winners:
“Tourism N Travel” believes small businesses are the backbone of a country’s economy.
Our CEO started his first company, a small “Tourism N Travel” business, in high school, and grew the company while attending college, ultimately scaling the organization to over 100 employees. Having recently guided that company through acquisition by a respected national organization he wants to assist aspiring entrepreneurs attending college while starting or running a small business.
The purpose of the “Tourism N Travel Small Business Scholarship” is to assist a motivated, driven student and future business leader. We believe that the generation of today’s students is the future employers of tomorrow. The future of any country will be forged by the entrepreneurial spirit of today’s generation.
If you currently run a small business while attending college or have a small business idea to start while you plan to attend college, see below for the instructions and criteria for applying for the “Tourism N Travel Small Business Scholarship”.
- We open up the 2020 application entry period from January 1st, 2020.
- Refer to the criteria below for eligibility requirements.
- Refer to the application process below with a list of the supporting documents needed.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Submissions are to be submitted through the online application process below.
- The scholarship winner will be announced on December 31st, 2020.
- This is an evergreen scholarship and will be renewed and funded each year by “Tourism N Travel”.
The scholarship amount is $2,000, paid equally over (4) semesters. This scholarship will be renewed and awarded each year with a new winner. Each winner will receive (4) awards of $500 for each semester completed.
1. An Applicant must be graduating High School’s Senior Class in 2020 or currently enrolled in a college of business with a 3.5 or higher GPA.
2. An Applicant must demonstrate high ambition and desire to be an entrepreneur or business owner.
3. Applicants must have a declared major or minor in the College of Hospitality, Tourism, Aviation, Business, Economics, Finance.
4. Funds must be used for full-time enrollment at accredited two or four-year university, college, vocational/technical institute in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Austalia & New Zealand.
Documents Needed For Scholarship Application:
- A PHOTO (Passport Size & White Background).
- Scanned copy of original ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.
- An Essay on MS-WORD (around 1000 words).
To apply for the “Tourism N Travel Small Business Scholarship”, email all documents as (3) different attached files (The first file should be your photo, the second file should be your scanned copy of the original academic transcript, the third file should be the MS-WORD file) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will announce the winner on this page by December 31st, 2020. The essay should be a business idea that the student wants to pursue while in school or immediately after graduation.
Scholarship funds will be awarded on an individual semester basis to the student’s institution, upon evidence of registration in classes and maintenance of GPA. This includes the student identification number and correct address of the school’s Bursar’s Office.
Who is eligible to receive the awards? In the spirit of our founder, who founded his own “Tourism N Travel” business, “Tourism N Travel Small Business Scholarship” is open to any graduating high school senior, college freshman or sophomore who owns and operates his/her own small business, or has put together a business plan to start a business while in college. Additionally, the student must enter their freshman year at an accredited two or four-year university, college, vocational/technical institute during the Fall of 2020.
NB: Tourism N Travel is an informative website that serves the info of expected vacations to go, things to do, all inclusive resorts, all inclusive vacations, last minute vacation deals, last minute vacations idea in there. An online travel agent helps with things to do near me, places to visit near me.